No Payment or Purchase is required to enter the competition
1. SUBMISSION PERIODS
- The Competition Submission period is open from 12:01 a.m.31st January ,2012 until 11:59 p.m. on 29th Feb, 2012 (the “Submission Period”) with each (all times are IST Time)
- All entries must be received during this Submission Period and by the Applicable Concert Deadline Date to be eligible to win a prize.
- Theme for this submission is Valentine's Day Rangoli
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS.
- By participating in the Competition, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules of Competition and accepts that all decisions made by the Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of Entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prize), shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, and are not refundable, and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prize shall have no redeemable cash value. No cash or other substitution may be made.
The applicable entries will be judged by a panel of qualified independent judges (“Judges”) selected by the Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Competition. The duration of competition would be for 1 month starting from the last date of submission. The submissions will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Number of hits received
- Originality / Creativity
- Appropriateness to Competition theme
There will three prizes that will be given. Please visit the site again to know the details, we will be updating this section soon.
- Each Submission and the related submissions must be in line with the Rangoli Designs’ positive image and may not be offensive or unsuitable, as determined by Rangoli Design in its sole discretion. The Sponsor (Rangoli Design) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Submission which it deems, in any way, to be offensive, inappropriate or that is not in line with the Sponsor’s positive image. Any submission that does not comply with any aspect of these Official Rules may be rejected by Sponsor and the entrant may be disqualified at any time.
- Each Entrant agrees that the Sponsor and its successors, assigns, licensees and designees shall have the perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide and fully-transferable right (but not obligation) to use, modify, display, reproduce, make derivative works of, and otherwise exploit Entrant’s Submission (or any part thereof) for promotional purposes in any manner or media whether now or hereafter existing and/or to otherwise use or commercially exploit any Submission (or any part thereof) or information or ideas contained within any Submission, all without further payment, consideration, attribution, notice or consent. The Sponsor shall have no obligation to maintain any of the entries or submissions, or any information or ideas contained therein, as confidential or proprietary. Sponsor reserves to right to edit, modify, or abridge any such Submission for any reason.
- Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified from the Competition at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
Click here to upload your rangoli designs.